2014 Award Winners
- First Place – Jyotsna Dhakal (Wilson College) – Determining the Effect of Vitamin D Supplementation on Bacillus Calmette- Guérin Vaccine-Induced Immune Response in Guinea Pigs
- Second Place – Meghan Stine (Wilson College) – Habitat effects on captive elephant reproduction: A study of size and quality of captive elephant habitats for both Asian and African elephants
- Third Place – Erika Klitsch (Elizabethtown College) – Effects of the Stress Hormone Corticosterone on the Production of Pro-Inflammatory Cytokines and Expression of IL 17R on U937 Cells
- First Place – Nathan Boyd (Susquehanna University) – Recognizing predators before you are born: The effects of prenatal and perinatal predator cue exposure on wolf spiderling antipredator responses
- Second Place (tie) – Jacquelyn Bedsaul (York College) – The design and creation of fusion protein, hIL-13.E11Y-KillerRed: a photoactivatable ligand designed to target and kill human glioblastoma.
- Second Place (tie) – Asra Khan (York College) – Determining how glycosylation of hantavirus glycoproteins affects infection of Vero E6 cells.
- First Place – Megan Schilling (Marywood University) – Investigation of Fatty Acid Metabolism in Caenorhabditis elegans by Krüppel-like Transcription Factors.