Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Posters should be no larger than 3’ x 4’. Organizers recommend 4′ wide by 3′ high.
- The names and affiliations of all authors must be clearly displayed on the poster, with the presenting author(s) indicated by an asterisk*
- All poster presentations will be assigned a number and a specific poster session time, this information will be available on the website (www.pennsci.org) prior to the meeting
- Posters should be hung in numerical order before the start of your assigned poster session.
- Please bring your own pushpins to hang your poster, but extras will be supplied in case of emergencies.
- Presenters must remain with their poster during the assigned session, please be prepared to summarize and answer questions about your project.
- All posters must be taken down at the end of the poster session.