Why become a member?
What can membership in the Pennsylvania Academy of Science membership do for you? The following opportunities await you!
- Research grants for undergraduate and graduate students in natural, physical or social sciences.
- Annual meetings where you can present your research to a public, scientific audience and network among scientific disciplines
- Science fairs for middle and high school students sponsored by the Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science
- The opportunity to publish your research in a peer-reviewed science journal
- The opportunity to form new fellowships with scientists and colleagues from other institutions
- Enhancement of and access to the Academy’s scientifically diverse membership
- Professional growth, both for research and career development
- Publishing in the state’s most diverse peer-reviewed scientific journal
- The opportunity to offer your students first-hand experience with poster & oral presentations at our Annual Meeting
- An invitation to contribute to book and newsletter publications
For Corporate Members:
- Find new talent in some of the state’s best and brightest young scientists
- Partner with area colleges and universities in support of science education and research
- Network with other corporate members of the academy to promote science, research and education within the Commonwealth